In the Art and Design programs of study, students learn to recognize excellence within their discipline, to cultivate excellence within themselves, and to develop an understanding of how the principles of art and design interface with the changing forces of culture and society.
Career opportunity information can be found here.
A variety of scholarships are available through the Department of Art & Design, as well as through the university. Go here for the most current university scholarship information.
- Ina Gregg Thomas Memorial Scholarship
- Norma and Robert Craig Scholarship
- Candlelight Guild-Susan Mon pere Memorial Art Scholarship
- Craig Stover Memorial Scholarship
- Ella and Adolf Odorfer Art Grant
- Martha Hagen Memorial Scholarship in Fine Art
- Walter Huston and Al Sunderland Memorial Scholarship
- Ara and Rose Dolarian Art Department Scholarships
- Debra Soligian Scholarship
- Richard C. Watters and Diane C. Watters Endowed Scholarship
The Andrew and Dorothea Perenchio Museum Studies Interns Program in the Department of Art and Design at California State University, Fresno Offers paid opportunities for graduate and undergraduate majors in the Art and Design Department. The primary focus is for students to gain valuable practical experience working within museums and art institutions in the region and community.
Complete info on the Perenchio Internships
INTERNSHIPS WITH LOCAL AND REGIONAL ART ORGANIZATIONS AVAILABLE:
The area of Studio Art encourages students to explore a wide area of aesthetic and cultural experience.