The Dean’s Council is a network of distinguished alumni and friends who promote and support the College of Arts and Humanities through their personal success and spirit of philanthropy. The diversity of the Council reflects the breadth of the Arts and Humanities. Members share a common bond off valuing the importance of a well-rounded education and strive to promote the College’s mission of intellectual and artistic expression.
What is the Dean’s Council?
DEAN'S COUNCIL MEMBERS join a tradition of giving to support the education and preparation of our students in the Arts and Humanities by making a commitment of $3,000 payable over a three year period.
DEAN’S COUNCIL MEMBERS are the best informed alumni and friends of the College. Uniquely positioned in their communities, they enhance the image of the College. They give it a presence in their family, with friends and colleagues and in their place of business.
DEAN’S COUNCIL MEMBERS keep the College informed of changes and trends in the community. They share with our students and faculty their personal successes and real experience.
The Dean’s Council Funds will enhance the College of Arts and Humanities by:
- Funding scholarships to attract talented and dedicated students
- Supporting ongoing research and creative activities of faculty
- Supplying and maintaining the latest technological resources for the classroom
- Supporting special projects
Membership Benefits Include:
- Name recognition on Dean’s Wall highlighting names of charter members
- Recognition in the Dean’s Report and College Sponsored events
- Invitation to the annual Dean’s Roundtable and reception
- Reserved seating in lectures and performances
But most importantly, COUNCIL MEMBERS will have the satisfaction of knowing their support helps the College in measurable and meaningful ways. And for their help, they receive the unending appreciation of students and faculty.
The Dean's Council Membership Form