THE ULTIMATE CONNECTION OPPORTUNITY:
Apply to serve as the Student Director on the all-volunteer Board of Directors of the Fresno State Alumni Association. One two-year term, per bylaws. Some evenings and weekends required.
Deadline: Sept. 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm.
STUDENT DIRECTOR PRE-APPLICATION QUESTIONS:
1. I have read and understand ABOUT US – Mission, History, Governance and Values Statement.
2. I have read and agree to abide by the Student Director’s Partnership Agreement.
3. I have reviewed the 2013-14 Board of Directors’ meeting dates:
Sat., Sept. 21, 2013; Sat., Nov. 2, 2013; Sat., Jan. 25, 2014; Sat., Mar. 8, 2014; and Sat., May 3, 2014.
4. If selected for in-person interviews, I will be available on Thurs. evening, Sept. 12th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
5. If selected as the Student Director, I will be available on Saturday morning, Sept. 22nd from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Three options for submitting your application:
- Drop off in person to the Smittcamp Alumni House between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Scan and email your application to Peter Robertson at email@example.com.
- Fax your application to 559.278.6790.