A sponsorship of this unique and intimate conference will provide your company the chance to connect with some of the best and brightest alumni relations, marketing and membership professionals in the Western United States.
Standard Sponsorship - $1,400:
The Standard Sponsorship offers your company highly-effective on-site activations and relationship building opportunities throughout the conference along with pre-conference and post-conference marketing opportunities.
- Two (2) company attendees at conference
- Six (6) ft. exhibit table and 2 chairs at Sponsor Fair
- Sponsor reception / dinner
- Company listing, contact info and description in the attendee binder / notebook
- Company logo and hyperlink on conference website
- Pre-conference attendee mailing list
- Discounted room rate at the conference hotel
- Opportunity to mix and mingle with conference attendees at designated “after hours” locations
Gold Sponsorship – $1,400 Standard Sponsorship plus additional Gold Sponsor fees
The Gold Sponsorship offers exclusive access to conference attendees at your individually sponsored meal and / or activity. In addition you may send up to four (4) total company representative to the conference.
Gold Sponsors pay the Standard Sponsorship fee in addition to the fee(s) associated with your sponsored meals and / or activity.
- All benefits included in Standard Sponsorship
- Two (2) additional company attendees (total of 4)
- Premier placement on the conference website with hyperlink
- Half page or full page advertisement in the attendee binder / notebook
- Exclusive face time with attendees at your individually sponsored meal or activity
For Gold Sponsorship opportunities, pricing and availability, please first complete the sponsor registration form. Then contact Monica Sozinho at (559) 362-3084 or email at email@example.com.
Sponsor Agenda (subject to change)
Tuesday, February 5
11:00am – 3:00pm Sponsor check-in and table set up at Smittcamp Alumni House
9:00pm – 12:00am After hours in Downtown Fresno (optional)
Wednesday, February 6
7:30am – 8:15am Sponsor check-in and set-up continues
8:15am – 9:00am Opportunity to meet with attendees
11:40am - 12:15pm Tour Fresno State Winery with attendees
12:15pm – 1:45pm Lunch at the Fresno State Winery with sponsor and attendees
8:30pm – 12:00am After hours in Tower District
Thursday, February 7
8:15am – 9:15am Opportunity to meet with attendees.
10:15am - 10:40am Break and meet attendees
12:00pm – 1:00pm Opportunity to meet with attendees.
4:30pm – 6:00pm Sponsor reception at The Downtown Club
7:30pm – 12:00am After Hours at Art Hop in Downtown Fresno
Friday, February 8
9:00am – 10:00am Opportunity to meet with attendees.
Conference concludes in the afternoon, no sponsor events
Sponsors must reserve their own rooms.
Radisson Hotel Fresno
1055 Van Ness Ave
Fresno, CA 93721
To register, please complete the online registration form. Once you receive confirmation from Fresno State staff, you can submit payment by check or credit card.
Please make checks payable to:
Fresno State Alumni Association
Attn: WCMG Monica Sozinho
2625 East Matoian Way, M/S SH124
Fresno, CA 93740
For credit card payment click here. [link to payment]