Read the terms and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. You may submit the completed form to email@example.com. We will review your submission and respond in the order received.
Social Media Content Owner / Moderator Terms and Agreement
- Each Content Owner/Moderator/Administrator should be familiar with, and agree to comply with Fresno State's Social Media Guidelines and the suggestions listed in the Fresno State Content Owner/Moderator Terms and Agreement Form.
- To prevent stagnant conversation, social media content should be refreshed routinely.
- To utilize social media efficiently, all social media platforms should have a specific purpose and topics should be relevant to the mission of Fresno State and/or your specific program.
- All comments are moderated. Comments that are obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another person or any other person or entity are not approved. Owner/Moderator agrees to take all reasonably possible steps to prevent and eliminate non-approved comments and understand that it may be necessary to discontinue the use of the social media if such comments cannot be eliminated or prevented.
- Please remember that all laws and policies apply, including but not limited to HIPAA laws, privacy, security and safety policies. We suggest that you take time to review our social media policies. Please consult your supervisor if you have questions about the appropriateness of your or anyone's comment. For all other concerns, consult your supervisor. For all issues or questions about a comment, please take a screenshot and send that to your supervisor.
If you see comments that require attention or service recovery, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the following registration form and submit to University Communications to obtain approval of name. Please do not set up your social media account(s) prior to obtaining approvals.