“If you can turn it on, plug it in, and it will work in one Smart Classroom, you should be able to take the same steps to turn it on, plug it in, and make it work in any Smart Classroom.” – Smart Classroom Work Group Philosophy
TILT has created task-specific videos available on Blackboard and the Technology Services Help Desk webpages. For training videos, click here
In-person and small group training is available upon request.
For more information,or to schedule training, contact Classroom Services at 278-2674.
- How to connect your Dell/Windows laptop to the classroom projector
- How to connect your Mac laptop to the classroom projector
- How to use the Blu-Ray player to play a Blu-Ray disk or DVD
- How to use the document camera
- How to attach external equipment to the HDMI port (e.g., VHS recorders available for checkout for a limited time) iPads, and other devices
Because VHS machines will no longer be utilized in classrooms, it is recommended faculty convert teaching material to a digitized format as soon as possible - a small number of VHS machines will be available through Classroom Services on a week to week basis for a limited time. For assistance with converting material to digital format, Music and Media (Library, 3rd floor, north) now has two video conversion stations. Fresno State faculty, staff, and students, as well as community members, can convert VHS tapes to DVD. For more information on the conversion stations, visit Library News, or contact TILT at 278-7373.
For more information on this project, contact Classroom Services at 278-2674.Links:
It is the policy of the CSU to make information technology resources and services accessible to all CSU students, faculty, staff and the general public regardless of disability.