Smoking Cessation Programs
To meet in a group setting (no cost to join) :
- Quit Tobacco Workshop ( Kaiser Permanente): (559) 448-4415
- Freedom from Smoking ( Saint Agnes Medical Center): (559) 450-5656
Members Only (membership involves a fee) :
- Quitting Matters: 1-800-815-4065
- Staying Free (Referrals): (559) 450-2000
- Smoking Cessation Group (Veterans): (559) 225-6100 ext. 5209
Hotlines & Websites:
Tobacco Free CA
National Cancer Institute
The National Partnership to Help Pregnant Smokers Quit
For help regarding smoking cessation programs please contact the following departments for more information on programs currently available.
For Students: Contact the Student Health Center at 278-2734 to set an appointment.
For Faculty and Staff: Contact the Office of Employee Assistance and Wellness at Work to set up a personalized assessment and recommendations at 278-4357.
Life Matter EAP: 1-800-367-7474 (24/7 Referrals) smoking cessation program