A record of all current State Property and equipment forms shall be maintained by each department. Each department will designate one employee to be responsible for property and equipment control.
It is the duty of the designee to:
- Maintain a current department inventory log of all State equipment which contains a State property control number tag.
- Receive and sign for tagged equipment in their department.
- Report to the Campus Property Control clerk any departmental moving and/or change of location of tagged equipment.
- Prepare a "Property Survey Request Form", whenever a department needs to survey equipment that is no longer needed.
- Report to the University Police all lost, stolen or missing equipment by submitting the Equipment Loss Report Form.
Departments are required to furnish the Campus Property Control clerk with one of the following forms before disposing of any state property.