Party Rentals (Tables, Chairs, etc)
Effective September 1, 2017, Procurement will implement a new process for table and chair rentals. We have found it more cost-effective to utilize off campus vendors for rentals therefore, the University Warehouse will no longer be providing this service to the campus. All rentals will be handled via a Purchase Order with an off-campus vendor. Many campus departments have already been using these vendors, and they offer comparable prices to those of the University Warehouse. These off-campus vendors offer a variety of tables and chairs to choose from, and provide our campus with many more rental options.
Click Here for rental information from those vendors that have responded to us and you are free to use any other local vendors, as long as we have a copy of their insurance on file with the Procurement department.
Party Rentals Procedures
1) Review the rental information from vendors (attached on this website).
2) Obtain a quote from one or multiple vendors.
3) Select vendor, place order and advise them to wait until Procurement issues a Purchase Order (PO) for the rentals.
4) Prepare and send a Purchase Requisition to Procurement with the quote attached.
Please note: If your department will be processing multiple requests during a fiscal year, it is recommended to submit a Blanket Purchase Order (PO). Each time you obtain a quote, you can provide the Blanket PO number to the vendor to expedite processing.
5) The Procurement department will then process a Purchase Order and will send the Purchase Order to the vendor for the rental order to be processed.