Register Your Bicycle
Bicycle Registration forms may be obtained at the following locations:
- Fresno State Parking Office
- Fresno State Police Department Lobby
Students/Faculty/Staff who register their bicycle will receive 4 free green scratcher parking permits, each valid for a single day use, for days you choose to drive your vehicle to Fresno State!
- THEFT PREVENTION: If lost or stolen, having your bicycle information on file and readily accessible increases the chances of your bicycle being recovered by the Police Department.
- BIKE LOCK REMOVAL SERVICES: If you forget your combination, lose your key, or your bike lock malfunctions, Traffic Operations and Plant Operations can remove your bike lock free of charge pending verification of ownership.
- COURTESY CONTACT: If you leave your bicycle locked in an unauthorized area, we will attempt to contact you prior to immobilizing your bicycle.
- RIDESHARE SCRIP: Faculty/Staff that work full time and are receiving benefits are eligible to register for the Alternative Transportation Program.
- Register for the Alternative Transportation Program to start earning scrip!