Buy your permit online via My Fresno State!
- Sign in, and click on Student Self Service on the menu.
- Go to the Student Center.
- Click on "My Finances."
- Click on "View ebills/Make a Payment."
- When the account page opens up...click on "Make a Payment" in the top menu.
- Choose "Parking Permit."
- Choose the permit you would like to purchase.
- "Add it to your basket."
- Continue checkout process.
- Once purchased, you will receive a receipt via email, this is your temporary parking permit and is valid in green lots for 10 calendar days from the purchase date, or September 12, 2014, whichever is sooner. Permits will be mailed to your Student Center mailing address within 7 business days.
Who can purchase a student permit?
Where can I park with this permit?
- Green (student/visitor) Parking Lots
- After 7:00 pm, Yellow & Green Parking Lots
Where to purchase?
- ONLINE via My Fresno State!
- Fresno State Police Department, located on the Southeast corner of Barstow and Jackson Avenues.
- Permits are NOT available at the Joyal Cashier's Window.
They can be purchased in the following increments:
- Semester (fall or spring)
- Annual (fall/spring)
How much do they cost?
- $93 Semester (fall or spring)
- $186 Annual (fall/spring)
- $44 Summer