Request Visitor Parking
All visitors to campus are required to display a permit. Permit dispensing machines allow guests to enter a coupon code which will issue them a complimentary permit for that day. See map for permit dispenser locations.
Guests who previously parked in relaxed parking lots or picked up courtesy parking permits will now retrieve a permit from any one of the 16 permit dispensing machines located around campus. Guests will enter a coupon code received from the requesting campus office.
Campus entities may request visitor parking permits by submitting requests at least 5 business days prior to their event or your guest’s arrival. Requests will be processed during regular business hours, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.The office is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Log into the my.fresnostate.edu portal, click on "Forms Porfolio"
- Click on "Electronic Forms"
- The "Visitor Parking Request" is under the "University" section.
- The Department ID number is required to complete this form.
- Click on Department ID List to locate number.
- Requestors will receive confirmation via email including permit pickup information or their coupon code.
If you do not see the Visitor Parking Request and User Guide in your Electronic Forms please follow these steps:
- Under University section click the "Customize Selections" button
- Click "Check All" and "Save"
- Visitor Parking Request will appear in Electronic Forms
For more information click on the printable step-by-step guide.
It is the requesting department’s responsibility to notify its guests/visitors of the coupon code.
The permit dispensers will stop issuing parking permits once the allocated amount has been reached for each coupon code.
The requesting office must re-contact Traffic Operations during normal campus business hours if it needs additional parking permits above the original amount allocated.
If you have any further questions about this process, please call Traffic Operations at 278-2950.