Request Visitor Parking
All visitors to campus are required to display a permit. Permit dispensing machines allow guests to enter a coupon code which will issue them a complimentary permit for that day. See map for permit dispenser locations.
Guests who previously parked in relaxed parking lots or picked up courtesy parking permits will now retrieve a permit from any one of the 16 permit dispensing machines located around campus. Guests will enter a coupon code received from the requesting campus office.
Campus entities may request visitor parking permits by submitting requests at least 7 days prior to their event or your guest’s arrival. Requests will be processed during regular business hours, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday (7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during summer session). The office is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The form is completed by the authorized person(s) in the campus office making the request. Required information:
- Name of event
- Date of event
- Start and end time of event
- Number of parking permits requested
- Fax the completed form to Traffic Operations at 278-7538.
- Traffic Operations will issue a coupon code number for the event and fax back the form back to the requesting office indicating on the form the assigned coupon code number to be used for that visitor or event, and how many parking permits have been allocated to that coupon code.
It is the requesting department’s responsibility to notify its guests/visitors of the coupon code.
The permit dispensers will stop issuing parking permits once the allocated amount has been reached for each coupon code.
The requesting office must re-contact Traffic Operations during normal campus business hours if it needs additional parking permits above the original amount allocated.
If you have any further questions about this process, please call Traffic Operations at 278-2950.