Student assistants are an integral part of the Fresno State Police Department. They have an opportunity to gain real life experience working in a law enforcement environment.
- safety escorts
- eyes/ears of the police department
- disabled persons transportation
- campus building openings/closings
- special events
- meet and greet public
- check in visitors
- distribute mail to PD staff
- assist with event coordination
- monitor campus cameras
- review video footage of incidents
- assist police dispatcher during calls for service
- other administrative duties
Requires strong Microsoft Excel/Word skills, filing knowledge, typing, and general office skills.