Bold Ideas Challenge
In 2014 we launched our first Bold Ideas Challenge calling on the campus community to submit ideas to: improve services to students, teaching or learning or fix an efficient process. The initiative was so successful we called for additional Bold Ideas again in 2016 and 2018. To date, 375 Bold Ideas have been submitted. Most were passed to specific departments for review and consideration. Thirty ideas were given to CAIFE teams for further review and exploration. Many have become reality.
Our next Bold Ideas Challenge will be launched in January 2020.
• Fresno State Employee ID and contact information
• A summary of your Bold Idea in 15 words or less
• The current challenge you wish to address
• Your solution to the challenge
• How your solution benefits Fresno State
• The strategic priorities your bold idea supports
• Any additional information