CSU Learn Dashboard
CSU Learn can also be accessed through:
- PeopleSoft under "Employee Self Service/Learning and Development"
- Center for Faculty Excellence
Whom do I contact with questions?
- Suzanne Shaw
- Organizational Excellence
Browser and technology related questions:
Preferred Browser: Chrome
NOTE: CSU Learn is not yet compatible for use with mobile phones.
IT Help Desk
- Don't use Internet Explorer.
- Don't use mobile devices.
- Disable your Pop-Up Blocker and AdBlocker (contact IT support if you don't know how to do that).
- Before launching the CSU’s Discrimination Harassment Prevention Program course, click the word "Register" (and not the drop-down arrow).
- Keep the background browser window open to record your completion.
- You will receive an email confirming your course completion
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t find the START button.
I already completed the Sexual Misconduct Prevention Program. Do I need to complete the CSU Discrimination Harassment Prevention Program?
I received a training email notification, but the links in the email aren’t working for me.
When I launch training, I see some squares and an “in progress” message.
When I launch training, I see a blank white window.
How do I find my transcript?
If you need assistance, please contact Suzanne Shaw (firstname.lastname@example.org).