Campus Presentation Schedule
The campus has been in the process of updating the Campus Master Plan over the past year. This comprehensive document will assist the University in academic and physical planning for many years to come.
The core values of the Comprehensive Master Plan are:
- Growing Academic Excellence and Quality;
- Supporting Student Success and Cultivating Diversity;
- Strengthening our Visibility and Expanding Community Access;
- Developing a Distinctive Campus Quality and Appearance;
- Strengthening and Expanding the Physical Infrastructure;
- Being an Engaged University; and
- Advancing the Capability of the Central Valley Workforce.
The four planning goals of the Comprehensive Master Plan are:
- Make optimal use of campus facilities and resources in accommodating growth in enrollment and in university programs.
- Improve pedestrian circulation across campus.
- Develop an image and appearance for the campus that is respectful of its agricultural heritage, yet responsive to its changing activities and architecture and
- Accommodate diversity with strategic initiatives and aspirations.
Now as we near completion of this vital document, we would like to invite the University community to review it and provide comments. You are invited to attend one of the special presentations of the California State University, Fresno Comprehensive Master Plan scheduled on Friday, January 12, 2007, in the Peters Education Center (Student Recreation Center).
The times are listed below:
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of the above presentations, an open forum is also scheduled on Friday, January 12, 2007, from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in the Peters Education Center (Student Recreation Center).
The agenda for the presentations is as follows:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Question & Answer Period
- Summary & Next Steps
- Comment Period