Our goal is to improve organizational resilience, capacity and engagement using learning strategies and professional development opportunities designed to support human potential and promote a culture of innovation.
- To serve as a resource to the Strategic Planning Committee, providing opportunities to review progress and set direction that will lead to achieving organizational goals and targeted results.
- To provide a comprehensive professional development program that enhances learning
capacities in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Developing Vision
- To recognize employees for their personal achievements in professional development, milestone years of service and volunteerism.
- To support the holistic needs of the campus community through wellness and fitness development opportunities that support lifelong learning.
- To support the university in succession planing by engaging emerging employees in mentoring opportunities that enhance leadership capacities.