This section provides information regarding the most current updates to leave programs, key leave policies, labor contract provisions and various rules associated with CSU leave programs for campus guidance in understanding leave programs maintained by Payroll Services.
The Related Links section contains general information on Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Sick Leave for Bereavement, Holidays, Holiday CTO Credit, Compensatory Time Off, Jury Duty Leave, Paid Funeral Leave, Military Leave, and Personal Holiday use. Links to contract language on the usage and the accrual of leave categories are provided for support. In the event of conflict, the collective bargaining agreement prevails.
Leave programs by bargaining units
Information Source: Technical Letter HR/Leaves 2009-02
The California State University - Systemwide Human Resources
The links below provide a quick overview of leave programs available by bargaining units.
- Confidential Employees (C99)
- Excluded Employees (E99)
- Management Personnel Plan Employees (M80)
- Executive Employees (M98)
- Union of American Physicians and Dentists (RO1)
- CSUEU (RO 2,5,7.9)
- The California Faculty Association (RO3)
- Academic Professionals of California (RO4)
- Statewide Employees' Trades Council (RO6)
- Statewide University Police Association (RO8)
- International Union of Operating Engineers (RO10)
- Academic Student Employees (RO11)
One-page summary of leave programs by bargaining units:
CSU Employee Leave Program Matrix