Physical Wellness is the ability to maintain a healthy quality of life that allows staff to get through their daily activities and external stressors without undue fatigue or physical stress. The ability to recognize that behaviors have a significant impact on wellness and adopting healthful habits (routine check-ups, a balanced diet, exercise, etc.) while avoiding destructive habits (tobacco, drugs, alcohol, etc.) will lead to optimal Physical Wellness.
- I know important health numbers, like my cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar
- I get annual physical exams
- I avoid using tobacco products
- I get sufficient amount of sleep
- I have an established exercise routine
For announcements and information regarding upcoming workshops, activities and events, please "like" us on Facebook at: