Employee Assistance and Wellness@Work
The mission of the Employee Assistance & Wellness@Work is to: enhance the quality of life for Fresno State faculty and staff; improve personal and organizational effectiveness; and create a healthier campus community by providing mental health assessment and referral, group development facilitation, and educational and training programs.
To achieve this mission, the Office of Employee Assistance & Wellness@Work conduct instructor-led workshops and offer individualized programs for your department or work group.
To schedule a special program for your department or work group; call Employee Assistance & Wellness at 278-4357. To view available courses: Go to eTraining
- The Financial Fitness Series - Getting Fiscally Fit
- The Financial Fitness Series - Stress Management for Challenging Times
Courses by Arrangement
- Strengths Management
- Orientation to Employee Assistance & Development Services
- Change in the Workplace: Taking Care of Oneself Through Transition
- Personal Strategy Planner for Change
- Stress Management
- Discovering Your Place in the Puzzle
- Finding Work/Life Balance
- How to Prepare for a Disaster