Fresno State Jobs
Search Open Positions
View positions including faculty, management (deans, directors, etc), senior administrators, staff, graduate associates/ teaching assistants/ instructional student assistants and coaching positions.
- New & Returning Applicants
- Current Faculty, Staff & Students
- Recruitments Managed by Search Firm
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete or pass the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
Thank you for your interest in a career with California State University, Fresno.
On our campus, we promote a diverse, inclusive, and equitable working environment.
See why diversity matters to us, by watching the above video.
Fresno State is a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HIS) and an Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution (AANAPISI), reflecting the rich diversity of Central California. Fresno State is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution supporting university.
Search Other Positions
View other campus positions.
- HireTopDogs (formerly BulldogLink) for Students & Employers - A free jobs listing website provided as a service to area employers and to students as well as recent graduates of Fresno State
- Fresno State Athletic Corporation
- Auxiliary Services through the Fresno State Foundation
If you have questions, please see our FAQs page. You may also call Human Resources at (559) 278-2032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See our About Us page for additional contact information and visit our campus map to find your destination www.fresnostate.edu/map/.
If you are having problems with this site, please e-mail us at email@example.com.