Thank you for filling out the form!
Your medical leave of absence request has been received. Your assigned leave coordinator, Teresa Chavez, will contact you within two (2) business days to schedule an appointment to review your request.
1. Complete Section 1 and 2 of the Medical Leave Application form prior to your meeting with your leave coordinator.
2. Sections 3 and 4 will be completed with you at your scheduled meeting. Program eligibility and usage of your leave credits will be discussed with you before completing these sections.
3. Once you have met with your leave coordinator and Sections 1-4 have been completed, please forward your Medical Leave Application to the Dept. Chair/Manager, Dean/Dept. Manager, and then Human Resources.
4. All required documents will be provided to you during your appointment. A checklist of the required document(s) and a deadline date to return these documents to Human Resources will be provided by the leave coordinator.
5. If you are off work, the leave coordinator will contact you to discuss what leave programs you are eligible for and the appropriate usage of your available leave credit. A letter will be mailed to you with the required document(s), checklist and deadline date. Please mail, FAX or scan the required document(s) back to your leave coordinator.
Joyal Administration Bldg. Room 164
5150 N. Maple Avenue M/S JA71
Fresno, CA 93740
FAX (559) 278-4275
6. On-going communication between you, your manager, and your leave coordinator is important to ensure a smooth transition to and from your leave.
Should you have an immediate concern, please call Human Resources at (559) 278-2032.