Campus Planning Committee
The Campus Planning Committee is an administrative committee, the primary function of which is to assist the President in the coordination, development and control of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus as defined by the campus Master Plan, within a framework established by the Trustees of The California State University.
The committee serves in an advisory capacity in relation to the following:
- Development and maintenance of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus.
- Selection of sites for each new building and other physical facilities on the campus.
- Review the work of the architects and engineers during the preliminary drawing phase.
- Review and make recommendations on the five-year and other long-range building programs.
- Work with city and county planning commissions on matters related to campus development, zoning in areas surrounding the university, streets and highways leading to and from the campus, and other matters.
- Study and review the areas delegated to it by the University President.
- August 25, 2011
- October 13, 2011
- November 10, 2011
- February 14, 2012
- April 17, 2012
- May 31, 2012
- June 12, 2012
- July 12, 2012
- August 24, 2012
- September 27, 2012
- November 20, 2012
- January 15, 2013