Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Hazardous Waste Pickup Request

Hazards which pose an immediate risk to health, safety or the environment including spills or leaks

Call the Office of Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management  (EHS/RM) at (559) 278-7422 - do not submit a form. If you get our voicemail, please hang up and immediately call back again until you reach a live person. If you are unable to find someone to speak to, call University Police at 911 from a campus phone or (559) 278-8400 from a cell phone. They can contact a CSU safety specialist or county environmental health personnel for help.

Non-emergency hazardous waste pickups

Submit a work request to EHS online with the words "EHS Request" in the description:

  1. Complete all parts of the form clearly and completely including contact name and a phone number. Incomplete service requests may delay processing.
  2. Submit the service request as soon as possible to ensure ample time for planning, scheduling and completing your request.

If you have questions while completing this form, contact us at (559) 278-7422 and we will be happy to help.