Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management
The Office of Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management (EHS/RM) performs a variety of functions which both enhance and maintain the health and safety of all members of the university community.
The Office of EHS/RM functions include:
- Environmental Management: Air and Water quality management, Hazardous Waste disposal, and protection of Public Health
- Safety: Implementing programs designed to ensure employee, student and visitor safety
- Risk Management: Managing liability-related issues in order to minimize risk
The Office of EHS/RM is managed by Ms. Lisa Kao. Ms. Kao reports directly to the Vice President for Administration, Ms. Deborah Adishian-Astone.
- Driving on University Business? Don't know if your training expired or where to start? Come visit the University Driving Page for all your driving questions!
- Having an event on campus and want to serve alcohol? Wondering about the status of your Alcohol Approval? Read all about what's required to Serve Alcohol on Campus and how to apply.
- Studying Abroad for a semester? Traveling to another country? Wondering if you need Foreign Travel insurance? Check out our Foreign Travel page for the latest updates!
- Looking for more information about the Chemical Inventory System? Here you go!