Methods of Notification
- The following web sites may contain information during an emergency:
Fresno State O.N.E.
(Outdoor Notification in an Emergency)
- Outdoor speakers are located around the campus to notify people on campus who are not in a building of an emergency.
- Emergency messages will follow a siren sound, and will be repeated two-three times.
Building Safety Coordinators
- Each campus building has a designated safety officer (or officers) who personally notify occupants of an emergency or need to evacuate.
Radio 1040 AM
- Tune your radio to 1040 AM!
- Information will be broadcast across this station as it
- When there is not an emergency on campus, traffic and weather information is broadcast.
Campus Community Email
- Notices sent to student email accounts.
- Messages are emailed to Bulletinboard and Infomail accounts (staff/faculty).
- Subscribe to either or both via the ITS Help Center
- Portable electronic signboards may be posted at main entrances to campus.