For emergencies which pose an immediate health, safety, or
security risk, please call the Office of Environmental Health &
Safety, Risk Management and Sustainability (EHS RMS) at (559)
278-7422, do not submit a form. If you are experiencing an
emergency during off hours please call University Police at 911
from a campus phone, or (559) 278-8400 from a cell phone.
For submitting service requests, you have three options:
- Call EHS RMS at (559) 278-7422
- Fill out the Online Service Request Form
- Fill out a hard copy Service Request form and send as follows:
- In Person to EHS RMS, Plant Operations Building, Room 203
- Campus Mail - M/S PO-140
- FAX to (559) 278-1153
- Office email address: send form as an attachment to email@example.com
If your request for service may result in a chargeback to the
department, you will be notified before the service is
completed. An authorization from the department or dean will
be required on all chargeback services.
Filling out a Service Request form:
- Complete all parts of the form clearly and completely. Incomplete service requests may delay processing.
- Submit the service request as soon as possible to ensure ample time for planning, scheduling, and completing your request.
If you have questions while completing this form, contact us at (559) 278-7422 and we will be happy to help.