Skip to contentSkip to navigation


All state buildings on campus are insured with property coverage for the buildings only.

  • Departments are responsible for their contents.
  • Individuals are responsible for their personal items.
  • University is responsible for the buildings.
  • There is coverage available for specific contents if the department would like to insure certain items and pay for the coverage directly.
    Call Lisa Kao at 278-6910 or 278-7422 for a quote.