Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Car Rental Information

If you plan to rent a vehicle on state business you must:

  • Be a state employee
  • Have completed a CSU-approved defensive driving course within the last four years
  • Use your employee American Express Card and go in person or to the contracted car rental site on-line to rent the vehicle
    • Use Enterprise or National rental agencies only

There are other requirements for driving on state business that apply. See the State Rental Agreement for more detailed information.