Service Request

For hazards which pose an immediate health, safety, or the environment please call the Office of Environmental Health & Safety, Risk Management and Sustainability (EHS RMS) at (559) 278-7422, do not submit a form. If you are experiencing an emergency during off hours or have an immediate security concern please call University Police at 911 from a campus phone, or (559) 278-8400 from a cell phone.

Submit a work request to EHS Online Service Request.

  • Please mention or make note of EHS in your request so it gets routed to EHS and not to Facilities Management.