Memorial Plaza is located in the heart of campus. It starts at the Rose Garden and continues to the Free Speech Area. This area was dedicated in 1952 when the school moved to this location and the trees are dedicated to the men and women who lost their lives in the first and second world war. Walkway is lined with benches which lead to the Memorial Fountain, the showpiece of campus.
Also in this area are: