First time users must submit a Business Traveler Account (BTA) form (available at My Fresno State>Forms Portfolio) to receive a temporary password to Concur. Go to www.caltravelstore.net/ to use Concur for all employee business travel.
- Click on "Concur login", and enter your user name. Need assistance with login? Contact Marie Cuningham (contact info at bottom of page)
- Click on "Concur New User Guide" for help navigating the Concur tool
- Concur online tool is not available for personal travel
Airfare, rail and car rental reservations are automatically billed to the university. Hotel reservations made through Concur require a credit card to "hold" the reservation and must be paid by the employee upon checkout.
Planning student group travel? Call Cal TravelStore and speak with an agent directly at 1-877-454-8785 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (PST).
The booking fees for the Concur online booking tool and Cal TravelStore reservations have increased effective April 5, 2015. The new rates are as follows:
|Service/Description||Online Transaction Fee||Agent Assisted Fee|
|Hotel and/or Car Only Reservation||$5.00||$12.00|
|After hours (per call)||N/A||$16.00|
*Flat fee for booking any combination of domestic or international air, rail, car and hotel.
No online transaction fees for changes, voids, cancellations, or exchanges; however, if an online transaction requires agent intervention for post-ticketing changes, the original online transaction fee will be adjusted to an agent-assisted transaction fee, not a total of both fees.
After-hours calls that result in a new reservation will only be charged the after-hours fee. Travelers will not incur both a transaction fee and an after-hours fee.
Anyone driving on state business is required to obtain authorization from the Department of Environmental Health and Safety and Risk Management before traveling. Please review information, instructions and complete all requirements well in advance to ensure time for processing information and forms.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental are the only State-authorized rental agencies. The primary agency is Enterprise. National is used for out-of-state and international travel.
- Vehicle size should be no larger than standard
- Short-term domestic rentals will not incur one-way drop charges
- Gas reimbursement is allowed for rental vehicles. Employees are required to return rental vehicles with a full tank of gas
- Reservations must be made online at www.enterprise.com to take advantage of the CRBTA (Car Rental Business Travel Account). The rental charge will be billed directly to the University. Receipts must be turned in to Accounting Services immediately after return
- The CRBTA is not for personal travel.
- Note: Students, volunteers, and non-state employees traveling on State business should contact the travel office at 278-2911 for special rental instructions to ensure state-required liability insurance is included in the rental.
Private Vehicle Use
- Mileage allowed is 100 round-trip miles per business travel day. Employees traveling over 100 round-trip miles are required to rent a vehicle.
- The mileage rate for travel occurring on or after January 1, 2015 will increase from 56 cents per mile to 57.5 cents per mile. The mileage rate for employees moving/relocating on or after January 1, 2015 will decrease from 23.5 cents per mile to 23 cents per mile.
- California State University Campus-wide Travel Policies and Procedures
- Non-Payroll Direct Deposit
- Meals & Incidentals
- Missing Receipts
- Private Vehicle Use
- Registration Fees/Prepaid Expenses
- Student/Group Travel
- Taxability of International Travel
- Travel Advances
- Travel Approval Guidelines
- Travel Less Than 24 Hours
- Hotel/Motel Transient Occupancy Tax Waiver
- Payee Data Record
- Private Vehicle Authorization
- Wire Transfer Request Form
- CAL TravelStore
- City-Pair Rates - In State
- City-Pair Rates - International
- City-Pair Rates - Out of State
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- International Currency Converter
- Mapquest to calculate mileage
- Per Diem Rates for Hawaii and Alaska
- S.T.E.P. Registration
|Marie Cuninghamfirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 278-2911|