First time users must submit a Business Traveler Account (BTA) form (available at My Fresno State>Forms Portfolio) to receive a temporary password to Concur. Go to http://www.caltravelstore.net/ to use Concur for all employee business travel.
- Click on "Concur login", and enter your user name. Need assistance with login? Contact Marie Cuningham (contact info at bottom of page) if you require assistance
- Click on "Concur New User Guide" for help navigating the Concur tool
- Concur online tool is not available for personal travel
Airfare, rail and car rental reservations are automatically billed to the university. Hotel reservations made through Concur require a credit card to "hold" the reservation and must be paid by the employee upon checkoutPlanning student group travel? Call CALTRAVELSTORE and speak with an agent directly at 1-877-454-8785 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (PST).
As of January 1, 2014, only Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental are recognized as State-authorized rental agencies. The primary agency is Enterprise. National is used primarily for out-of-state and international travel.
When planning to rent....
- Car types allowed are Compact and Intermediate sizes
- Short-term domestic rentals will not incur one-way drop charges
- Employees are required to provide a current driver license and a second form of ID in order to pick up a rental vehicle
- Employees are required to return rental vehicles with a full tank of gas.
- Students who are not employed on campus are required to submit a Volunteer form to Human Resources if they will be driving or riding in any form of vehicle.
CRBTA (Car Rental Business Travel Account)
- Go to www.enterprise.com and make your reservation online. The rental car fee will be billed directly to the university. Turn in the original Rental Car Agreement you received to Accounting Services
- All short-term domestic rentals will not incur one-way drop charges
- The CRBTA is not available for personal or student travel
- Rental receipts must be turned into Accounting Services immediately upon return from travel
Private Vehicle Use
- The mileage rate for travel occurring on or after 1/1/14 is 56 cents per mile
- The mileage rate for employees moving/relocating on or after 1/1/14 is 23.5 per mile
- Authorization to use a private vehicle must be completed before using driving personal vehicles for University business. All campus employees and students using a private vehicle must complete the authorization process found online at the Facilities Management - EHS RMS website: http://www.fresnostate.edu/adminserv/ehsrms/riskmgt/driving/
- California State University Campus-wide Travel Policies and Procedures
- Travel Approval Guidelines
- Meals & Incidentals
- Missing Receipts
- Non-Payroll Direct Deposit
- Private Vehicle Use
- Registration Fees/Prepaid Expenses
- Student/Group Travel
- Taxability of International Travel
- Travel Advances
- Travel Less Than 24 Hours
- Hotel/Motel Transient Occupancy Tax Waiver
- Payee Data Record
- Private Vehicle Authorization
- Wire Transfer Info
- CAL TravelStore
- City-Pair Rates - In State
- City-Pair Rates - International
- City-Pair Rates - Out of State
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- International Currency Converter
- Mapquest to calculate mileage
- Per Diem Rates for Hawaii and Alaska
- S.T.E.P. Registration
|Marie Cuninghamfirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 278-2911|
|Anthony Forestiereemail@example.com||(559) 278-5476|