First time users must submit a Business Traveler Account (BTA) form (available at My Fresno State>Forms Portfolio) to receive a temporary password to Concur. Go to http://www.caltravelstore.net/ to use Concur for all employee business travel.
- Click on "Concur login", and enter your user name. Need assistance with login? Contact Marie Cuningham (contact info at bottom of page) if you require assistance
- Click on "Concur New User Guide" for help navigating the Concur tool
- Concur online tool is not available for personal travel
Airfare, rail and car rental reservations are automatically billed to the university. Hotel reservations made through Concur require a credit card to "hold" the reservation and must be paid by the employee upon checkoutPlanning student group travel? Call CALTRAVELSTORE and speak with an agent directly at 1-877-454-8785 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (PST).
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental are the only State-authorized rental agencies. The primary agency is Enterprise. National is used primarily for out-of-state and international travel.
- Vehicle size should not be larger than standard size
- Short-term domestic rentals will not incur one-way drop charges
- Gas reimbursement is allowed for rental vehicles. Employees are required to return rental vehicles with a full tank of gas.
- Reservations must be made online at www.enterprise.com to take advantage of the CRBTA (Car Rental Business Travel Account). The rental charge will be billed directly to the University. Receipts must be turned in to Accounting Services.
- The CRBTA is not available for personal or student travel
Private Vehicle Use
- Mileage allowed is 100 Round-Trip miles per business travel day. Employees traveling over 100 RT miles are required to rent a vehicle.
- The mileage rate for travel occurring on or after 1/1/14 is 56 cents per mile The mileage rate for employees moving/relocating on or after 1/1/14 is 23.5 cents per mile
- Employees must complete the online authorization process for driving on State business before traveling. Information is found on the Facilities Management - EHS RMS website: http://www.fresnostate.edu/adminserv/ehsrms/riskmgt/driving/
- Students driving on State business are required to submit an Authorization for Driving on State Business form. Student drivers not employed by the University must turn in a Volunteer form to Human Resources.
- California State University Campus-wide Travel Policies and Procedures
- Travel Approval Guidelines
- Meals & Incidentals
- Missing Receipts
- Non-Payroll Direct Deposit
- Private Vehicle Use
- Registration Fees/Prepaid Expenses
- Student/Group Travel
- Taxability of International Travel
- Travel Advances
- Travel Less Than 24 Hours
- Hotel/Motel Transient Occupancy Tax Waiver
- Payee Data Record
- Private Vehicle Authorization
- Wire Transfer Info
- CAL TravelStore
- City-Pair Rates - In State
- City-Pair Rates - International
- City-Pair Rates - Out of State
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- International Currency Converter
- Mapquest to calculate mileage
- Per Diem Rates for Hawaii and Alaska
- S.T.E.P. Registration
|Marie Cuninghamemail@example.com||(559) 278-2911|
|Anthony Forestierefirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 278-5476|