Payment is Easy using a Bulldog Card or Bulldog Bucks Card
Loading Funds to your Bulldog Card Online
- Students, staff and faculty can log into Blackboard and click on the "Bulldog Card" link located in the upper-right corner. Click "Sign in" to access account services
- Having difficulties with your Blackboard sign in? Call the Technology Help Desk at
(559) 278-500 for assistance
- Click on the "+Add Money" link.
- In "Accounts" select "Bulldog Bucks"
- In "Deposit Type" select "Specific Amount," or "Balance Top-Off." Top-off deposits an amount that is the calculated difference between the current account balance and the target balance. Example: A student's account contains $10.00 in Bulldog Bucks. You want to make the account balance equal to $55.00. The amount deposited will be calculated to $45.00
- In "Deposit Amount" Enter the amount to deposit. Minimum deposit using online deposit is $20.00
- In "Payment Method" the default selection is "Credit Card"
- Click "Next" to continue. Fill-in your credit or debit card information using a MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card to complete your deposit.
Add Money to your Bulldog Card at the PHIL Station
Visit one of five PHIL Stations on campus to add money to your card. Use both cash (dollar bills, no coins) or a credit/debit card.
The minimum cash deposit is $1.00. You can also add money using a MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card. There is a $20.00 minimum when using a credit/debit card. PHIL Stations are located at:
- University Student Union Lobby (near fireplace)
- Henry Madden Library, (two on the first floor near DISCOVERe)
- Peters Business Building Room 133
- University Courtyard - Atrium Office
Buy Bulldog Bucks Card at PHIL Stations
Are you a guest to campus, or just forgot your Bulldog Card? Purchase a Bulldog Bucks card from any PHIL Station for $1.00 and follow on screen instructions to add money. The cards are reusable.