Payment is Easy using a Bulldog Card or Bulldog Bucks Card
Learn how to add money to your Bulldog Card, how to buy a Bulldog Bucks Card, also known as a guest card, and PHIL Stations.
Loading Funds to your Bulldog Card Online
- Students, staff and faculty log into Blackboard and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab in the upper-right corner
- Click "Sign in" to access account services
- Having difficulties with your Blackboard sign in? Call the Help Desk at (559) 278-5000
- Click on the "+Add Money" link.
- Under "Accounts" select "Bulldog Bucks"
- In "Deposit Type" select "Specific Amount"
- At "Deposit Amount" Enter amount to deposit to your card. Minimum online deposit is $20.00
- Select "Payment Method"
- Click "Next" to continue
- Fill-in credit or debit card information using a MasterCard or VISA card to complete your deposit.
The campus ID card can be managed online at Blackboard, and any one of five PHIL Station locations. A PHIL Station operates just like an ATM to deposit money to campus cards.
Add Money to your Bulldog Card
Visit one of five PHIL Stations on campus to add money to your card. Use both cash (dollar bills, no coins) or a credit/debit card.
The minimum cash deposit is $1.00. You can also add money using a MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card. There is a $20.00 minimum when using a credit/debit card.
- University Student Union Lobby (near fireplace)
- Henry Madden Library, (two on the first floor near computers)
- Peters Business Building, Room 133 (computer lab)
- Atrium Office in the University Courtyard
Buy a Guest Card - Bulldog Bucks Card
Are you a guest to campus, or just forgot your Bulldog Card? Purchase a Bulldog Bucks card from any PHIL Station for $1.00 and follow on screen instructions to add money. The cards are reusable.