Pay for Print
Save time and money. Print anywhere on or off campus, using your Bulldog Card or Bulldog Bucks card.
- Use the campus wireless network from your personal computer
- Send print jobs from any computer on campus
- Use your personal computer (on campus or from home), then visit any printer, swipe your card, and collect your print job!
- Manage your print jobs online - My Print Center
Getting Started - Download a print driver
Computers located in computer labs and the Library already have print drivers installed. Want to use Pay for Print with your PC or MaC? Follow instructions here to download and install a driver.
- Click here to download and install a print driver for your personal computer
- View Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how to use Pay for Print
- Click here for instructions on how to print
- Click here for instructions to copy and scan
- Use MobilePrint
Where are printers located?
Printers are located in instructional computer labs (labs assigned to courses), open computer labs (labs open on a walk-up basis) and the Madden Library. Click here for a list of printers on campus.
How much does it cost?
|Paper Size||Black & White Single-side||Black & White Double-Sided||Color Single-side||Color Double-side|
* Must have a minimum of .12 cents on your card to Scan.