How do I receive a refund from Fresno State?
Fresno State has contracted with BankMobile, a third-party provider, to deliver financial aid, scholarships and other types of refunds authorized by Fresno State to students.
View Fresno State's contract (found in the U.S. Department of Education Compliance Handbook) with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.
After registering for classes, a refund preference must be made by doing the following:
- Log in to my.fresnostate.edu
- Select "Student Self Service"
- Click on "BankMobile Refund Selection"
- Choose a refund preference
You can change your refund preference at any time for future refunds.
There are three refund preferences to choose from:
- Have your refund deposited to an existing bank account
- Open a BankMobile account and receive a Fresno State Choice Card (BankMobile fees)
- Have a paper check mailed
Please note, if you do not choose a refund preference, your refund may be delayed by approximately four weeks.
Need help? Contact Student Accounts at (559) 278-2876, visit Student Accounts located on the first floor in the Joyal Administration building, South Lobby Room 181, email Student Accounts at email@example.com or refer to the Accounting Services Money Matters webpage. A BankMobile customer service phone is also located on the first floor in the Joyal Administration building, South Lobby next to the Cashiering Services windows for your use.