Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable is responsible for:
- Paying all vendors for goods and services provided to the University
- Process vendor payments, maintain files of open orders and invoices and respond to vendor questions
- Process travel applications, claims and provide travel and moving information and assistance
- Coordinate the credit card purchase activity, and process 1099 and sales tax returns.
Accounts Receivable staff are responsible for:
- All non-student receivables: Issuance of invoices, collection and reporting.
|Josie Almeida||Assistant Controller||559.278.2876|
|Carole Carlon||AP - Accounting Technician||559.278.6775|
|Marie Cuningham||Travel Technician||559.278.2911|
|Celia Gonzalez||AR - Accounting Technician||559.278.5485|
|Denise Munoz||Accounting Technician||559.278.5482|