Pay with your Bulldog Card
Learn how to add money to your Bulldog Card, how to buy a Bulldog Bucks Card, also known as a guest card, and PHIL Stations.
Loading Funds to your Bulldog Card Online
There are no fees to add value to your account using a credit card.
- Students, staff and faculty log into Blackboard and click on then "Bulldog Card" tab in the upper-right corner
- Click "Sign in" to access your account services
- Click on the "+Add Money" link.
- Under "Accounts" select "Bulldog Bucks"
- In "Deposit Type" select "Specific Amount"
- At "Deposit Amount" Enter amount to deposit to your card. Minimum online deposit is $20.00
- Select "Payment Method"
- Click "Next" to continue
- Fill-in credit or debit card information using a MasterCard or VISA card to complete your deposit.
Add Money to your Card using a PHIL Station
There are no fees to add value to your account using cash or a credit card.
Visit one of five PHIL Stations on campus to add money to your card. Use both cash (dollar bills, no coins) or a credit/debit card.
The minimum cash deposit is $1.00. You can also add money using a MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card. There is a $20.00 minimum deposit when using a credit/debit card.
Buy a Guest Card - Bulldog Bucks Card
Are you a guest to campus, or just forgot your Bulldog Card? Purchase a Bulldog Bucks card from any PHIL Station for $1.00 and follow on screen instructions to add money. The cards are reusable.
PHIL Station Locations
- University Student Union Lobby (near fireplace)
- Henry Madden Library, (two on the first floor near computers)
- Peters Business Building, Room 133 (computer lab)
- Atrium Office in University Courtyard