Pay for Print
Payment is easy with your Bulldog Card
This service does not accept cash or coins and only works with either a Bulldog Card, or a Bulldog Bucks card.
Loading Funds to Your Card
- Students, staff and faculty can log into Blackboard and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab to access account services
- Load funds using a MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card. There is a $20.00 minimum when using a credit/debit card.
PHIL Stations - Add Money to your Bulldog Card
Add money to your card by visiting one of the three PHIL Stations on campus. There is a $1.00 minimum. In addition to cash, a MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card can be used with a PHIL Station. There is a $20.00 minimum when using a credit/debit card. There are three PHIL Stations on campus:
- University Student Union Lobby
- Henry Madden Library, First floor
- Peters Business Building Room 133
PHIL Stations - Bulldog Bucks
Guests to campus can purchase a Bulldog Bucks cards from any PHIL Station. These are reusable cards, and funds are added the same as a Bulldog Card. Instructions to load funds is available at every PHIL Station.