Print from anywhere (on or off-campus) using your mobile device, tablet or personal computer to one of 18 MobilePrint enabled printers at these locations:
- Henry Madden Library (all printers)
- University Student Union Main Floor (south location only)
- Engineering East Rooms 284 and 376
- Peters Building Computer Lab, Room 133
- Family Food Science, Room 118
- Atrium Resident Hall Computer Lab
Click here to download the MobilePrint User Guide to your mobile device or computer, or follow the instructions found here to start using MobilePrint.
Mobile Print Offers two Ways to Print
- Email a a document as an attachment to email@example.com
- MobilePrint sends a confirmation email to your Fresno State email address with instructions to print.
- Launch your Internet browser and go to the MobilePrint website: https://pharosw1.ad.csufresno.edu:9001/webrelease
- Enter your Fresno State username (email name) and password and click "Log On"
- To add a document to your "Jobs" list, click on "Upload a document"
- Click "Browse" and select documents from your computer or mobile device
- "Upload Complete" message appears when complete
- Click the Refresh button to view all uploaded jobs
- Go to any MobilePrint enabled locations, swipe your card and print!
Additional MobilePrint Features
Click here to download the MobilePrint User Guide to your mobile device or computer and view complete instructions, screen shots, and step-by-step instructions to:
- Delete documents from MobilePrint
- Preview documents uploaded to MobilePrint
- View your Bulldog Card balance, individual charges and credits
- Add another email address to MobilePrint
- and more