Print Drivers - For Home and Campus Wireless Use
Pay for Print was upgraded during the Summer 2014. Download and install one of the new print drivers below.
Call the Help Desk for assistance at 278-7000, should you experience difficulties with printer driver installation.
Install Print Driver for Windows 7 & 8 Operating Systems
- Click here to download Pharos For Windows
- Extract the Zip file
- Double-click to open “PharosForWindows” folder
- Double-click the PharosP6_for_Lte.exe
- Click the “Install” button to start the installation program
- When the installation is complete, click the “Finish” button to exit the installer.
Install Print Driver for Mac 10.7/8/9 Operating Systems
Follow the instructions shown below, or click here for a PDF of the installation instructions.
Install the Pharos Popup
- Click here to download Pharos For Mac
- Extract the Zip file
- Double-click the "Pharos for Mac" folder, and then double-click again to open the next "Pharos for Mac" folder
- Double-click, popup.dmg to open the disk image. The disk image contains the Popup installer, popup.pkg
- Double-click the installer to run it. At this time, you may need to authenticate yourself as an administrator to continue the installation.
- Click Install" The installer automatically installs Popup and required support files
- click Finish once the installation is complete. Pharos Popup will now be running on the computer
- Next, configure the printer on the Mac to use the Popup software
Configuring your Mac for Pharos Popup
- Point your move at the Apple menu (in the upper lefthand corner of your screen) and select System Preferences
- Click on the Printers and Scanners icon
- click on the Plus (+) button
- Control + click (or right-click if you are using a mouse with a right-click button) for the Add Printer toolbar
- From the pop-up menu, select Customize Toolbar
- Click and drag the Advanced ion to the toolbar and close the customization window
- Click on the Advanced button on the toolbar
- From the type drop-down menu, select Pharos Print Server
- Int he URL field, enter "popup://pharosp6.ad.csufresno.edu/bwqueue6" (without the quotation marks)
- In the Name field, enter a name for the new printer queue. This is the name that will be shown to users on the computer. A good example is "Fresno State Pharos Popup"
- From the Use drop-down menu, select "Generic Postscript Printer"
- Click Add. The new Popup queue will now appear in the list of printers
- To print to the new queue, select it from the printer popup button in the print dialog of any application.