Reading About Water 2017-18
Join us in a campus-wide program to read (and talk) about water! Use hashtag #ReadingAboutWater on social media.
Water 4.0: the past, present, and future of the world's most vital resource by David L. Sedlak, published by Yale University Press, 2014.
Fresno State students, faculty, and staff can access the book as an ebook from the Henry Madden Library.
- See the web site for the book.
- Follow the author on Twitter: @water4point0.
- Watch a 2015 TEDx talk by David Sedlak: 4 ways we can avoid a catastrophic drought
- April 2, 2018, 4pm-5pm: Opening Reception for the Student Water Showcase--work by students in Reading About
Water courses. Third floor, north wing, Henry Madden Library. The Showcase will be
on display through April 20.
- April 12, 2018: Water 4.0 author David L. Sedlak will visit Fresno State and give a public talk.
Please sign up for the Reading About Water Faculty Learning Community. We would love to have you and your students join us in Reading About Water this spring!Please include the book (info above) when submitting your textbook list to the bookstore!
Space has been reserved in the library for our Water Showcase, April 2 through 20. Will your students produce posters, displays, or other items that can go on exhibit? Please contact David Drexler.
Shortcut to this page: http://tinyurl.com/WaterReading17-18