WASC Accreditation Review Team
|Team Member||Institutional Affiliation||Position|
|Dr. Edward Ray, Chair||Oregon State University||President|
|Dr. Kathi A. Ketcheson, Assist. Chair||Portland State University||Institutional Research and Planning|
|Dr. Anita Borja Enriquez||University of Guam||Interim VP for Academic and Student Affairs|
|Dr. Patricia Mitchell||University of San Francisco||Assoc. Professor of Education|
|Dr. Gary Miller||California Baptist University||Adjunct Professor of Business|
A partial schedule for the re-accreditation process and a description of the Fresno State WASC Review Team appear below. The actual schedule for the site visit in Oct. 2015 and the final report issued by the review team are linked to this page and can be accessed by using the side navigation tabs. The designated WASC Liaison officer for Fresno State, during the visit and currently, is Dr. Richard Winn.
- August 20, 2014 – Self Study document was due
- November 20, 2014 – Off site review -- a SKYPE call during which our outside review team asked questions, indicated preliminary findings based on the institutional report and identified the lines of inquiry that the team focused on when they visited campus.
- October 20-23, 2015 - Accreditation visit -- our outside review team visited campus and met with representatives to follow up on outstanding issues and verify or revise its preliminary findings.
- November 2015 -- WASC site visit report issued.
- Spring 2016 -- WASC Accreditation Decision and Official Letter issued.