- To increase the first-year and second-year retention rates of
Hispanic students by at least 5% points over 2009-10
- To increase faculty participation in training (at least 75%
of faculty teaching gateway courses will participate in training)
and implementation of five redesign models in at least 70
- To increase student success rate (C or better) in redesigned
courses (which includes identified student learning outcomes) by
at least 10% over 2009-2010 baselines (before course
- To increase the Hispanic four and five year graduation rate
by 5% points over 2010 baselines.
- To increase the six-year graduation rate (2009-2015) of
Hispanic students by at least 10% points, with an eight-year goal
of closing the graduation rate gap completely.