The Student Affairs Committee shall be the deliberative body of the faculty on student affairs and services including but not limited to admissions, advising, counseling, evaluations, records, student discipline, student government, student organization, students with disabilities, financial aid, student orientation programs, facilities planning and other matters related to student activities.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf) .
- Marianne Jackson (Chair) - (Science & Mathematics)
- Jenna Kieckhafer - (Social Sciences)
- Leslie Weiser - (SSP-AR/Psychological Services)
- Nancy Nisbett - (Health and Human Services)
- Todd A. Lone - (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- Fariborz Tehrani - (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Deborah Hart - (Craig School of Business)
- Carol Fry Bohlin - (Kremen School of Education and Human Development)
- Carolyn Coon - (Ex-Officio)
- Ethan Moreno - (Student Representative)
- Alexandra Chavez - (Student Representative)
- Ben Simmons - (Student Representative)