The Nominating/Elections Committee shall be composed of nine faculty members nominations shall be made by the Executive Committee and appointed by the Academic Senate. No more than one faculty member will be from any one school or service area. Members shall serve three year staggered terms.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Don (Darnell) Austin (Chair) -(Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology)
- Tony Mowrer - (Arts & Humanities)
- Janine Spencer -(Health & Human Services)
- Alicia Brown-(Kremen School of Education & Human Development)
- Maziar Ghazinejad-(Lyles College of Engineering)
- Patricia LaRosa -(Craig School of Business)
- Andrea Arndofer - (Social Sciences)
- Kalyani Maitra - (Science and Mathematics)