The Nominating/Elections Committee shall be composed of nine faculty members nominations shall be made by the Executive Committee and appointed by the Academic Senate. No more than one faculty member will be from any one school or service area. Members shall serve three year staggered terms.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Bernadette Muscat (Chair) - Social Sciences
- Michael Tillman - Library
- Oscar Vega - Science & Mathematics
- Tony Mowrer - Arts & Humanities
- Janine Spencer - Health & Human Services
- Kyle Weir - Education & Human Development
- Reza Raeisi - Lyles College of Engineering
- Patricia LaRosa - Craig School of Business
- Don Austin - Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology