Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED)
The mission of the Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED) is to monitor faculty issues related to equal opportunity, discrimination, and harassment; and increase campus awareness so that consistent compliance with policies and regulations is an integral part of campus operations.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Kathryn Biacindo (Chair) - (Kremen School of Education & Human Development)
- Dheeshana Jayasundara - (College of Health and Human Services)
- Mazen Eldeeb - (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Chelsey Juarez - (College of Social Sciences)
- Serhat Asci - (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- James Rocha - (College of Arts and Humanities)
- Susan Henderson - (Craig School of Business)
- Ginny Barnes - (Library)
- Marsha Baum - (Ex-officio)
- Mary Lou Mendoza Miller - (Ex-officio)
- Andy Morales - (Student Representative)