Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED)
The mission of the Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED) is to monitor faculty issues related to equal opportunity, discrimination, and harassment; and increase campus awareness so that consistent compliance with policies and regulations is an integral part of campus operations.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Kathryn Biacindo (Chair) - (Kremen School of Education & Human Development)
- Dvera Saxton - (College of Social Sciences)
- Serhat Asci - (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- James Rocha - (College of Arts & Humanities)
- Jenna Tague - (College of Science and Mathematics)
- Susan Henderson - (Craig School of Business)
- Rudy Sanchez - (Ex-officio)
- Mary Lou Mendoza Miller - (Ex-officio)
- Andy Morales - (Student Representative)