Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED)
The mission of the Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED) is to monitor faculty issues related to equal opportunity, discrimination, and harassment; and increase campus awareness so that consistent compliance with policies and regulations is an integral part of campus operations.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Andrew Jones (Chair) - Social Sciences
- Julie Moore - Library
- Janice Parten - (Ex-Officio)
- Stefaan Delcroix - Science and Mathematics
- Laurie Taylor - Craig School of Business
- Gloria Medina - Sancho - Arts and Humanities
- Kathryn Biacindo - Kremen School of Education & Human Development
- Alex Espinoza - Ex-Officio
- Keenan Pipes - Student