In general, within its area of concern, the Research Sub-committee will interpret and apply existing policy in order to make recommendations on university research matters to the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA). Within its area of concern, the Subcommittee will also be responsible for initiating the formulation of new policy or the alteration of existing policy for substantive review by the Academic Policy and Planning Committee. AP&P may on occasion request the Subcommittee to prepare policy proposals on specified topics for review by AP&P.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Jeff Cummins - (Chair) - Social Sciences
- Anil Shrestha - Agricultural Sciences & Technology
- Ted Bergman - Arts & Humanities
- Liu Lubo - Lyles College of Engineering
- Christopher Lucey - Education & Human Development
- Thomas McClanahan - (Ex-Officio)
- Helda Pinzon Perez - Health & Human Services
- Peter VandeWater - Science & Mathematics