In general, within its area of concern, the Research Sub-committee will interpret and apply existing policy in order to make recommendations on university research matters to the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA). Within its area of concern, the Subcommittee will also be responsible for initiating the formulation of new policy or the alteration of existing policy for substantive review by the Academic Policy and Planning Committee. AP&P may on occasion request the Subcommittee to prepare policy proposals on specified topics for review by AP&P.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Tamas Forgacs - (Chair)(2021) (College of Science & Mathematics)
- Vang Vang- (2019) (Library)
- Rohan Jadhav - (2020) (College of Health & Human Services)
- Jenna Kieckhaefer - (2019) (College of Social Sciences)
- Gitima Sharma - (2020) (Kremen School of Education & Human Development)
- Wes Wise - (2021) (College of Arts and Humanities)
- Keith Story - (2020) (Craig School of Business)
- Anil Shrestha - (2020) (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology)
- Sankha Banerjee - (2021) (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Cameron Lane - (Student Representative)
- Jim Marshall - (Ex-Officio)
- Keith Kompsi - (Ex-Officio)
|05/02/2018||Minutes||Review of the status of research|
|05/11/2017||Minutes||Review of the status of research|