The Library Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). It is charged with primary responsibility for recommending and monitoring, through AP&P, policies related to the collections, services and facilities of the Henry Madden Library. The Library Subcommittee shall also serve as an advisory body to the Dean of Library Services.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Davorn Sisavath (Chair) - (2022) (College of Social Sciences)
- Delritta Hornbuckle - (Ex-Officio)
- Amila Becirbegovic - (2021) (College of Arts and Humanities)
- Richard DeJordy - (2023) (Craig School of Business)
- Hayssam El-Razouk - (2023) (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Kimberley Smith - (2021) (Library)
- Hong Ni - (2021)(College of Science and Mathematics)
- Pei-Ying Wu - (2021) (Kremen School of Education and Human Development)
- Katy Tarrant - (2023) (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- Lynn Jacobs - (2023) (College of Health and Human Services)