Academic Policy & Planning Committee (AP&P)
The Academic Policy and Planning Committee shall be the deliberative body of the faculty on matters relating to university academic policy including but not limited to undergraduate: curriculum, degree programs, graduation requirements, grading standards, school organization and departmentalization, extended education, faculty research, library services, admission, registration, academic eligibility, academic planning, academic facilities and other aspects of instructional development and delivery.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Michael Botwin (Chair) - Science & Mathematics
- Kathleen Godfrey - English
- Dave Goorahoo - Agricultural Science and Technology
- Dennis Nef -(Ex-Officio)
- Rebecca Raya-Fernandez - Student Services Professional
- Randy Villegas - (Student)
Academic Policy & Planning Minutes